Alarmingly, reports indicate that financing weakened overall in 2019, stalling the investment rebound that had previously emerged.
Global funding for exploration financing dropped 50 per cent year-over-year, with the main problem being the decline in equity financing.
What are the reasons for this?
Is Public Equity Financing Dead?
1pm GMT, 13th November
Before they delve deeper into this topic at Mines and Money London in November, join us for this interactive webinar as our expert panel discuss:
- What are the key financing trends?
- Why has there been a decline in equity financing for exploration?
- Key trends in debt financing
- How are alternative financing solutions (private equity and royalty and streaming) evolving
- The rise of private transactions and placements are now exceeding public offerings
- Are Flow Through Share (FTS) funds the saviour for junior financing?
Not able to attend the webinar live? Register your details and we will email you a copy of the recording once the webinar has taken place.
Chief Executive Officer, Sprott Inc
Managing Director, Denham Capital
President & CEO, IBK
Head of Content, Mines and Money
Mines and Money London Webinar series
This event is part of the 2019 Mines and Money London Webinar series, where we open up some of the conversations we'll be having on-site prior to the event.