All the winners of the 2019 Mines and Money London Outstanding Achievement Awards
Congratulations to everyone who demonstrated excellence within the industry in 2019, and walked away from the Gala Awards at the Honorary Artillery Company (HAC) in London with an Outstanding Achievement Award.
The most prestigious awards for the global mining investment community took place last night at the HAC (Honorary Artillery Company). The 17th Outstanding Achievement Awards and Gala Dinner attracted 500 industry leaders from all corners of the mining investment world. Global heavyweights rubbed shoulders with the European mining investment community and enjoyed a glittering evening of entertainment.
The awards were judged by industry experts, including speakers from previous events plus the Mines and Money Advisory Board.
The evening celebrated 17 awards including CEO of the year; Mining Company of the year; Life time achievement and most inspirational woman in mining, full list of winners below.
Mines and Money Awards for Outstanding Achievement 2019 - Winners
- Young Rising Star in Mining – Lucy Crane, Cornish Lithium
- Exploration Discovery Award Mining – Adriatic Metals
- Broker of the Year - Sprott
- Charles Kernot Mining Analyst of the Year – Susan Bates, Morgan Stanley
- Special Commendation: Richard Hatch, Berenberg
- zaFund Manager of the Year – David Baker & Mark Burridge, Baker Steel Capital Managers
- Alternative Finance Provider of the Year – Anglo Pacific and Orion Mining Finance
- Unsung Hero – Natascha Viljoen, Anglo American and Dr Chris Broadbent, Wardell Armstrong International
- Showcase Mine of the Year – Syama Mine, Resolute Mining
- Special Commendation: Ying Mine, Silvercorp
- Technology Innovator of the Year – Michelle Ash
- Innovation in Sustainability – Hochschild
- Special Commendation: Newmont
- CEO of the Year – Emerging Mining Company Paul Cronin, Adriatic Metals
- Best Small/Mid Cap Deal – Atlantic Gold buyout by St. Barbara Gold
- Mining Company of the Year – Anglo American
- Best Large-Cap Deal - Nevada Gold JV with Newmont Goldcorp
- Mining CEO of the Year – Mark Cutifani, Anglo American
- Most Inspirational Woman in mining – Elaine Dorward-King
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Philip Pascall
Photos from the Mines and Money London Outstanding Achievement Awards can be viewed here.