Can METS companies support Mass Mining, resource estimation, and/or processing efficiency?
This episode of IMARC METS Arena #LIVE aired on 15th July and featured Haldeman Mining Company, NextOre, Southern Innovation, Seequent, K2Fly and Solve Geosolutions. Supported by the Victorian Government and Mining Plus, the IMARC METS Arena #LIVE is a regular online event series.
The episode two of IMARC METS Arena #LIVE took place on Wednesday 15th July, and featured:
- Diego Arrigorriaga, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, Haldeman Mining Company, Chile
- Chris Beal, Chief Executive Officer, NextOre
- David Scoullar, Managing Director, Southern Innovation
- Stephen Law, Senior Project Geologist, Seequent
- Heath Arvidson, Mining Solutions Manager, K2Fly
- Brenton Crawford, Director and Geoscientist, Solve Geosolutions
- Natalia Gorrono, Senior Trade and Investment Director Latin America, Global Victoria, Trade and Investment
- Andrew Fowler, Principal Geologist, Mining Plus
- Sherene Asnasyous, Conference Director, IMARC
"The mining industry is having to meet the challenge of lower grades in current operations and resource, as well as needing to move more rock, in both open pit and underground mining. How to mine for lower grades, and more of it, is essentially an industry aggregated problem. This requires the help of METS companies that can support Mass Mining, resource estimation, and/or processing efficiency."
**What is the IMARC METS Arena #Live?**
Supported by the Victorian Government and our technical partner Mining Plus, the IMARC METS Arena #LIVE is a regular online event series, connecting miners, engineering companies and contractors with pre-qualified METS companies.
For more information about the IMARC METS Arena #LIVE go to: https://hubs.ly/H0s223B0