How can we plan the next generation of mines with digital and technological specific solutions?
This episode of IMARC METS Arena #LIVE aired on 12th August and featured Newcrest Mining, HiSeis, Beck Engineering, Datamine, Emesent and Wattrix. Supported by the Victorian Government and Mining Plus, the IMARC METS Arena #LIVE is a regular online event series.
The third episode of IMARC METS Arena #LIVE took place on Wednesday 12th August, and featured:
- Lino Manca, Group Manager – Mining Studies, Newcrest Mining
- Greg Turner, General Manager, Technical Services, HiSeis
- Alex Campbell, Principal Engineer, Beck Engineering
- Dylan Webb, Technical Director, Datamine
- Stefan Hrabar, Chief Executive Officer, Emesent
- Adam Farrugia, Director, Wattrix
Technical Advisor & Co-Host:
- Aaron Spong, Area Manager - Underground Mining, Mining Plus
- Sherene Asnasyous, Conference Director, IMARC
"As we plan the next generation of mines, industry has a requirement for a different level of thinking, including rapid project and underground development, with an objective of non-entry mining. How to do this however can be difficult and requires innovation in mine planning, with a focus on digital and technological specific solutions."
**What is the IMARC METS Arena #Live?**
Supported by the Victorian Government and our technical partner Mining Plus, the IMARC METS Arena #LIVE is a regular online event series, connecting miners, engineering companies and contractors with pre-qualified METS companies.