Can innovative exploration and drilling solutions meet environmental and safety requirements?
This episode of IMARC METS Arena #LIVE aired on 17th June and featured Chalice, SensOre, DataRock, KORE Geosystems, IMDEX and MinEx CRC. Supported by the Victorian Government and Mining Plus, the IMARC METS Arena #LIVE is a regular online event series.
The very first IMARC METS Arena #LIVE took place on Wednesday 17th June, and featured:
- Bruce Kendall, General Manager, Corporate Development, Chalice
- Richard Taylor, Director, SensOre
- Liam Webb, Chief Executive Officer, DataRock
- Aaron Maher, Director, KORE Geosystems
- Michelle Carey, General Manager – Product Development, IMDEX
- Andrew Bailey, Chief Executive Officer, MinEx CRC
- Ben Auld, Managing Director, Mining Plus
- Cameron Cairns, Manager Minerals Geoscience, Geological Survey of Victoria
- Sherene Asnasyous, Conference Director, IMARC
"As we explore for the mineral resources of the future, which are deeper, undercover and require rapid exploration and drilling to identify, miners/explorers and their relevant communities have an increased need to find innovative exploration and drilling solutions that can meet environmental, safety and efficiency requirements."
**What is the IMARC METS Arena #Live?**
Supported by the Victorian Government and our technical partner Mining Plus, the IMARC METS Arena #LIVE is a regular online event series, connecting miners, engineering companies and contractors with pre-qualified METS companies.
For more information about the IMARC METS Arena #LIVE go to: https://hubs.ly/H0s223B0