Mines and Money 5@5 - Thursday 28th May
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry every Thursday afternoon. Watch the episode which took place at 5pm AEST, Thursday 28th May 2020.
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry every Thursday afternoon.
In this session, which was supported by The Melbourne Mining Club, AMEC and Whittle Consulting and took place on Thursday 28th May, AMEC’s Manager NSW, VIC & TAS Lucy McClean and Manager QLD Kate Dickson hosted a conversation with:
- Michael Wright, Deputy Secretary, Mining, Exploration and Geoscience, Department of Regional NSW
- Rob Tyson, Managing Director, Peel Mining
- Gerald Whittle, Chief Executive Officer, Whittle Consulting
- Shaun Ferris, Deputy Director-General, Georesources, Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy QLD
- Dan Thomas, Managing Director, Hammer Metals
This conversation included a market update, project showcases and a look at what investors are currently looking for in this changed market.
MINES AND MONEY 5@5
Mines and Money 5@5 is a series of free events aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. Participants are able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
For more information and to take part in future events, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LV0
For more information about Mines and Money Online Connect, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LX0
Series Supporters: Episode Partner: