Mines and Money 5@5 - Thursday 2nd July
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry. Watch the episode which took place at 5pm BST, Thursday 2nd July 2020.
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry.
This week’s 5@5 virtual networking event is part of the Mines and Money EMEAmericas Online event running from 30 June to 2 July.
In this session, which was supported by Dundee Goodman, RosCan Gold Corporation CVE: ROS, New Placer Dome, BTU Metals TSX.V BTU, Summa Silver CSE: SSVR, RGN Resource, and took place on Thursday 2nd July, Dundee Goodman’s Managing Director Robert Dixon hosted a conversation with:
- Nana Bompeh Sangmuah , President and Chief Executive Officer, RosCan Gold Corporation CVE: ROS
- Max Sali, Chief Executive Officer , New Placer Dome TSX-V: NGLD
- Paul Wood, Chief Executive Officer, BTU Metals TSX-V BTU
- Galen McNamara, Chief Executive Officer, Summa Silver CSE: SSVR
- Aneel Waraich, Executive Vice President and Director, Steppe Gold TSE: STGO
- Angelos Damaskos, Chief Executive Officer, Sector Investment Managers
- Gervais Williams, Head of Equities, Premier Miton Investors
This conversation included a market update, project showcases and a look at what investors are currently looking for in this changed market.
MINES AND MONEY 5@5
Mines and Money 5@5 is a series of free events aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. Participants are able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
For more information and to take part in future events, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LV0
For more information about Mines and Money Online Connect, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LX0