Mines and Money 5@5 - Tuesday 1st September (Sprott’s Precious Metals Mining Session #1)
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry. Watch the episode which took place on Tuesday 1st September 2020.
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry.
In line with the upcoming Mines and Money Online Connect Global, we’ll be holding a series of 5@5 events to meet various global timezones and audiences. This 'Sprott’s Precious Metals Mining Session #1' session was sponsored by Sprott, and took place on Tuesday 1st September.
This 5@5 focus was on Precious Metals with 5 great mining projects, Peter Grosskopf of Sprott, and hosted by Commodity TV.
Our speakers include:
- Jochen Staiger, Founder and Chief Editor, Commodity TV
- Jim Greig, President & Director, Benchmark Metals
- Peter Grosskopf, Chief Executive Officer, Sprott
- Brad Langille, Chief Executive Officer, GoGold Resources
- Peter Maletis, President, ASA Gold and Precious Metals Fund, Merk Investments
- Cal Everett, President, Chief Executive Officer, Liberty Gold
- Matthew Manson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Marathon Gold
- David Palmer, President and Chief Executive Officer, Probe Metals
This conversation included a market update, project showcases and a look at what investors are currently looking for in this changed market.
MINES AND MONEY 5@5
Mines and Money 5@5 is a series of free events aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. Participants are able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
For more information and to take part in future events, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LV0
For more information about Mines and Money Online Connect, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LX0