Mines and Money 5@5 - Tuesday 30th June
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry. Watch the episode which took place at 5pm BST, Tuesday 30th June 2020.
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry.
This week’s 5@5 virtual networking event is part of the Mines and Money EMEAmericas Online event running from 30 June to 2 July.
In this session, which was supported by Dundee Goodman, Maritime Resources, Mawson Resources, Steppe Gold and RGN Resource, and took place on Tuesday 30th June, Dundee Corporation’s Executive Chairman Jonathan Goodman hosted a conversation with:
- Garett Macdonald, Chief Executive Officer and Director, Maritime Resources TSX-V: MAE
- Michael Robert Hudson, Chairman, CEO and Director, Mawson Resources TSX: MAW
- Ian Bamborough, Managing Director. Saturn Metals ASX: STN
- Warren Irwin, Chief Executive Officer, Rosseau Asset Management
- Warren Gilman, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Queen’s Road Capital Investment Ltd.
- Joe Mazumdar, Editor, Exploration Insights
This conversation included a market update, project showcases and a look at what investors are currently looking for in this changed market.
MINES AND MONEY 5@5
Mines and Money 5@5 is a series of free events aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. Participants are able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
For more information and to take part in future events, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LV0
For more information about Mines and Money Online Connect, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LX0