Mines and Money 5@5 - Wednesday 1st July
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry. Watch the episode which took place at 5pm BST, Wednesday 1st July 2020.
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry.
This week’s 5@5 virtual networking event is part of the Mines and Money EMEAmericas Online event running from 30 June to 2 July.
In this session, which was supported by Canaccord Genuity, Adriatic Metals and RGN Resource, and took place on Wednesday 1st July, Canaccord Genuity’s Mining Analyst Sam Catalano hosted a conversation with:
- Paul Cronin, Chief Executive Officer, Adriatic Metals ASX: ADT
- Alberto Lavandeira, Chief Executive Officer, Atalaya Mining
- Kate Southwell, Vice-President and Legal Counsel, Pala Investments
- Huw Williams, Associate Director, Equity, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- George Cheveley, Portfolio Manager, 91 Asset Management
This conversation included a market update, project showcases and a look at what investors are currently looking for in this changed market.
MINES AND MONEY 5@5
Mines and Money 5@5 is a series of free events aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. Participants are able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
For more information and to take part in future events, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LV0
For more information about Mines and Money Online Connect, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LX0