Mines and Money 5@5 - Wednesday 2nd September (Hosted by the Melbourne Mining Club)
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry. Watch the episode which took place on Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
Mines and Money 5@5 allows the global mining investment community to network virtually and hear from the industry.
In line with the upcoming Mines and Money Online Connect Global, we’ll be holding a series of 5@5 events to meet various global timezones and audiences.
Hosted by Melbourne Mining Club, this session featured investors from USA, Singapore and Australia, as well as Nomad Royalty, an up and coming royalty investment opportunity.
Our speakers include:
- John Forwood, Director, Lowell Resources Funds Management
- Matt Geiger, Managing Partner, MJG Capital
- Paul Sherriff, Portfolio Manager, Fountainhead Partnerships
- Vincent Metcalfe, Chief Executive Officer, Nomad Royalty
- James Anderson, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, VanGold Mining
- Richard Morrow, Equity Partner, E.L. & C. Baillieu & Chairman, Melbourne Mining Club
This conversation included a market update, project showcases and a look at what investors are currently looking for in this changed market.
MINES AND MONEY 5@5
Mines and Money 5@5 is a series of free events aimed at keeping the conversation going within the mining investment community in this changed environment. Participants are able to interact with our panel and take part in a live chat with all the other attendees from around the globe.
For more information and to take part in future events, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LV0
For more information about Mines and Money Online Connect, go to: https://hubs.ly/H0qz3LX0