With the rise of a host of new technologies around robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), analytics, and automation, the opportunities for the mining plant to move to digital processing solutions are very exciting. However despite the advent of so many exciting technologies, many mining companies have not implemented digital solutions for their plant and processing.
While comparisons can be drawn with the manufacturing sector, the implementation of new technologies and innovations in metals processing often finds itself at the mercy of commodity prices and the investment cycle. How can mining companies mitigate the risk of commodity prices to move towards a more efficient processing system via the digital plant?
The Future of Plant and Processing
1:00pm AEST, Wednesday 24th July.
In this 45-minute IMARC webinar, our expert panel will discuss:
- The challenges currently faced by plant and processing operators
- The opportunities afforded by digitisation and the move to the digital plant
- The latest opportunities in robotics and artificial intelligence in processing
- The cost benefit vs return of moving to a digital plant
- The latest technologies and innovations available to improve plant optimisation
- and more
Unable to attend the webinar live? Register your details and we'll email you a copy of the recording 24 hours after the webinar has taken place.
CEO & Managing Director, CRC ORE
Global HPGR Product Specialist, Wier Minerals
IMARC Webinar series
This event is part of the 2019 IMARC Webinar series, where we open up some of the conversations we'll be having on-site prior to the event.